1944 Beechcraft D17S Staggerwing
1944 Beech D17S Staggerwing, 334 SMOH P&W R985, 1835 TTA, 450 hours since full resto with new fuselage wood. Full IFR with HSI & autopilot w/electric trim. Excellent maintenance history, no damage. Complete logs from 1947 release by Navy. Recent IRAN. A good-looking, ready to go Staggerwing with fresh annual. Needs nothing but a new caretaker. Reduced price $200,000
- 2KX165 Nav/Com/Glide slope
- KT76A transponder
- KMA24 Audio panel/MB receiver
- KN64 DME
- KR87 ADF
- Apollo GX55 GPS
- Avionics bus with avionics master
- 1835 hours TTA, 450 hours since full restoration including all new fuselage wood and Stits cover.
- No major damage history.
- Extensive IRAN 2012 by eminent Staggerwing restorer.
- Logs complete from Navy release in 1947.
- Pratt & Whitney R985-AN14B
- 334 SMOH
- Airwolf oil filter
- Jasco 28v Alternator
- Hamilton Std 2D30/6167A-15
- 109 since prop overhaul
- Cocoa leather
- Almond Beige with Cocoa trim
- S-Tec 50 Autopilot with electric trim
- KCS-55A remote compass system with HSI
- EDM-700 engine monitor
- Hoskins FT101 fuel totalizer
- Montgomery prop spinner, newly plated
- Goodyear disc brakes
- Single valve fuel selector
- Electric cowl flaps
- Electric primer & fuel boost pump
- Vernier engine, prop & mixture controls