Waco UPF-7 N29352
- 340 hrs since total reman in 2002 by Rare Aircraft Ltd; EVERYTHING new! In service spring of 2003
- Jacobs R755-B2 275 HP; 340 SMOH
- Hamilton Standard 2B20/6135A-9 Constant Speed, 340 SPOH
- Skytronics Jasco alternator
- Garmin 250XL GPS/Com, 327 Transponder, Sandia encoder
- PM 1200 intercom, 3-place headset jacks
- FS-450 fuel management monitor
- Custom leather upholstery & cockpit coaming.
- Cleveland wheels & brakes
- R-R-R-Russ Tailwheel STC for current size tire & tube.
- Full cowl & wheel pants
- 2 place front seat
- Full dual instrumentation per original
- Hooker custom 5-point harnesses, front & rear
- Cockpit & Engine covers by Bruce’s Custom covers
- 3 Sennheiser ANR headsets & 3 Perrone leather helmets
- Date of sale annual by Rare Aircraft Ltd
- Recognized throughout the aviation community as a premier example of the Waco type.