This aircraft has been sold
1939 Beech D17S Staggerwing
1939 Beech D17S Staggerwing. Only 50 hours since a 15 year all-inclusive restoration by a passionate and devoted AP/IA owner and professional pilot. The panel and systems reflect all that would be expected in an airliner, and include all the desirable Staggerwing mods. The exhaustive, precise records would make Walter Beech blush! This is a civilian, pre-WWII D17S, with the right-side door option. Call Rare Aircraft for more information and a personal review appointment in our facility.
- Total Time: 1,501
- Engine 1 Overhaul Time: 49 SMOH
- Prop 1 Overhaul Time: 49 SPOH
- Year Painted: 1995
- Interior Year: 1996
- Flight Rules: IFR
- # of Seats: 5
- Garmin GPS-155 TSO
- Bendix-King KTR-905 Com (2)
- Bendix-King KNR-630 Nav (2)
- KCS-55 HSI
- KMA-26 Audio panel/MBR
- Bendix-King 805 ADF
- Bendix-King KXP-755 transponder
- S-tec System 30 autopilot w/GPSS
- EI EC-1 EGT/CHT indicator
- EI CA-1 Carb/OAT indicator
- Electric fuel pump
- Alden rocker oil recovery system
- Shadin fuel totalizer
- Dual control wheel yoke
- 170 gallon total fuel capacity
- Stits fabric with Aerothane top coat.
- Six (6) fuel tanks, 170 gallon total fuel.
- 28 volt electrical system
- Whelen fuselage strobes.
- Goodyear single-disc brakes
- Pratt & Whitney R985-AN1, 49.6 SMOH
- Hamilton Std 2D30/6167A-15, 49.6 SPOH
- Leather interior by professional aircraft interior company.
- Stits cover system; double covered wings.
- Stits Aerothane exterior paint.