Stearman s/n 75-2402.
Full restoration by Scott White, White Aero, 2007. New Airworthiness Certificate issued at restoration. 362.5 Hours since restoration and time since major overhaul on engine.
- Extensive, thorough documentation
- W-670 by Sanders with Roller Main
- Sesenich Wood Propeller
- Air Repair Gear Seal STC
- Redline Brakes
- Brackett Air Filter
- Air Wolf Oil Filter
- Jasco Alternator
- Air Tech Cover and Coating Process
- Garmin SL-40 Comm & Intercom
- Sandia STX 145 Transponder with GDL-82 ADS-B Out.
- EBC -502 ELT
- 119 Hrs on New Diamond Tread Tires
- 14 hours on New Tailwheel Tire & Tube.
- Always in climate-controlled hangar.
- 2012 & 2014 Stearman Fly In Kaydet Award Winner.
- Outstanding condition and shows like new.
- No damage since restoration.
RARE Aircraft Ltd, Ben Redman 507-331-8446.