This aircraft has been sold
WACO UPF-7 – N30107
WACO UPF-7 by RARE Aircraft, N30107 s/n 5504
- 2008 Reman by RARE, Down to bare frame, all new possible, all new wood
- W670-220 hp, by Air Repair Inc with roller main mod
- 96/71 Curtiss Reed 55501 propeller, polished
- Airwolf oil filter
- Jasco Alternator
- Cleveland wheels and brakes
- Two place front seat
- Garmin 250XL GPS/COM
- Garmin GTX 345 ADSB in/out with bluetooth data to Foreflight or portable GPS
- FS-450 Fuel computer
- PM 1200 intercom
159 Hours since reman and since major overhaul of engine and propeller.
This airplane shows basically new. A complete RARE Aircraft restoration with everything possible being new in 2008. In 2014 a ferry pilot undid his harness in flight and let the shoulder harness’ outside the aircraft causing substantial damage to the paint. Opting to keep with the spirit perfect, RARE Aircraft did a complete recover and repaint of the fuselage rather than a isolated repair. This is documented in a FAA for 337 in the aircrafts records.
Light, nimble and easy flying this is a UPF in its pure form. An absolute joy to fly.
Original production date by WACO Aircraft Company, Troy Ohio; 10/24/1940, purchased by Huchendorf & Lyle Flying Service, Santa Monica, CA.
RARE Aircraft Ltd, Ben Redman 507-331-8446.