WACO UPF-7 S/N 5599 – N180GD
N180GD – S/N 5599
2001 rebuild by RARE Aircraft
- New wood throughout
- New wings
- New fuselage cowlings & fairings
- New dishpan
- New Firewall
- Too much to list, 25 line item restoration log entry
- Two place front seat.
- Full dual control and instrumentation
- Hooker Harness’ 5 pt
- Cleveland Wheels and Brakes
- R-R-R-Russ tailwheel STC
- PM 1000II intercom
- Garmin 250XL GPS/Com
- Garmin 320 Transponder
- Jasco Alternator
- Hamilton Standard 5404/5B1 ground adjustable propeller.
W-670-6N Continental 220 s/n12137 TTE:1090.8 SMOH:330
- Major overhaul performed by Radial Engines Ltd
- Engine topped by Air Repair Inc. 2008 @ 237.7 due to glazed cylinders/rings
Date of sale annual by RARE included.
Aircraft owned, used, maintained by RARE the past year.