Open position at RARE Aircraft Ltd
Join a team of dedicated professionals that produce the worlds finest vintage aircraft restorations in a clean and comfortable work environment!
Manage parts and inventory. Supply parts in house to team members while tracking inventory. Order parts as necessary to replenish stock. Ship and receive orders. Provide superior customer service on parts calls and orders. Maintain a collaborative working relationship with entire staff.
- Automotive or manufacturing parts background.
- Quick Books experience and on the job Windows/PC experience
- Aviation experience a plus but not required.
- Individual must be; a self-starter, organized, with being able to prioritize and multi task in an environment that at times is demanding.
- Customer service and team work a must.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to manipulate small hand tools.
- Process in house parts orders placed by restoration and maintenance staff by issuance of a purchase order, placing the order, tracking and receiving order.
- Track in house supplies and replenish prior to depletion based upon consumption.
- Develop a working relationship with vendors and sub contractors, which will reflect well on the company and team.
- Take phone calls, messages and orders from the public regarding retail parts.
- Ship and receive all parts and shop supplies.
- Maintain parts department and parts related storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Arrange or execute local pick up and deliveries of items from sub contractors or vendors.
For more information regarding this position or to apply please call 507-331-8446