275 H.P. Jacobs Conversion Kit
Convert your stock 220 Stearman to 275 H.P. This is the most direct path to convert your existing airplane to 275 horsepower. Better take-off and cruise with no major weight penalty or increased fuel consumption. A “300” hp Lycoming is 680 Cubic Inches. A “275” hp Jacobs is 755 cubic inches. Think about that for a second…
- “0” SMOH R755-B2M engine with all the latest Air Repair, Inc. service bulletins including 1400 hr. T.B.O.
- 2B20-15 constant speed propeller
- New exhaust system, adapter plate, carburetor air horn, all hoses, all hardware, gauges, prop governor, throttle quadrants, and engine shock mounts.
- Complete instruction CD, flight manual, ICA, operator’s manual, parts manual, and maintenance manual.
Selling Price – $59,500.00
Exchange Price – $52,500.00
*Exchange – We get engine and all removed parts except the propeller.
- Jasco alternator kit-$1350
- NEW exhaust shrouds high polish-$3500
- Overhauled E-80 starter $1950 (specify 12 or 24 volt)
- R-755-A2 300HP Jacobs $5,500
Pricing applies to 220 Continental powered airplanes, in stock configuration and with the following equipment:
- Jasco alternator
- Airwolf oil filter
- Bracket air filter
- E80 type starter
Firewall Forward Quick Change Kits for R680 Lycoming Conversions
Price – $71,500.00